Monday, July 14

SoCal Homecoming



Earlier this year, I took a very early flight to SoCal in March hoping to bring back my next project vehicle, a LS430. Rolo was a champ and picked me up at 4:00 am to drop me off at Oakland Airport for my flight. I flew JetBlue for the very first time and let me tell you, it was sweet. Lots of leg room, extra large seat, each person had their own TV, Internet, radio and best of all, the planes were brand new. Usually I fly Southwest but lately I've notice their planes are coming up in age.

I landed at the famous but old Long Beach Airport. Ryan was totally cool and picked me up after driving almost an hour from his home. We sat at Starbucks in Hermosa Beach and picked up the LS430 shortly after. Clark tagged along showing-off his brand new $30k dollar Toyota Prius.. Thanks to Clark, we drove around looking for any open restaurant and we ended up at Denny's. Thanks buddy!

Crashed at Ryans over-night and drove home the following morning. All in all, I love SoCal. It is my second home.


No comments: