Wednesday, August 19

Fatlace Store


This pass Tuesday, Emma and I paid a visit to Fatlace on Post in Japantown. We got VIP front store parking. Right at noon Kenny rolls in with his fixed-gear and we went exploring inside for killer tees and swag. It's been over 2 yrs since I've been at the store, but all I can say is Fatlace stays fresh constantly with new trends and designs. Their branding direction is so clever and the amount of people that respect and rock the decals are more then the average Joe's.

Kenny went outside to check out the Project43 Celsior and said he always wanted one of these.

Going to Fatlace is always refreshing for me. I get to hang-out with old friends and rap about what's new and fresh.

Thanks Kenny for the Fatlace gear and killer swag. Dun forget about Goodguys shows. We have 4 hometown events per year.

No comments: